Analyse des espoirs du repêchage de 2024

1,490 Posts
10 Utilisateurs
2084 Reactions
11.9 {numéro}K Vu
Francois28
(@francois28)
Membre

What I’m hearing on the Canadiens ahead of their No. 5 pick at the 2024 NHL Draft - The Athletic (nytimes.com)

Résumé pris sur HF Boards Canadiens: 

«Article by Arpon Basu, title says it all

• Ivan Demidov could be available at No. 5 for the Canadiens, though they might consider Cayden Lindstrom depending on other available players.
  • Demidov's game-breaking abilities are recognized, but concerns exist about his playoff adaptation, skating, and size.
  • Contractually, Demidov has one year left with SKA Saint Petersburg, potentially limiting his options for development in the KHL or forcing him back to the MHL.
  • SKA Saint Petersburg's preference for keeping Demidov adds uncertainty, with pressure possibly influencing his decision.
  • Canadiens weigh player profile scarcity heavily, alongside team building needs and the concept of best player available.
  • Character is a significant factor; Lindstrom, Buium, and Parekh are noted for their strong character, with ongoing assessments of Demidov's character underway.»

Citation : «“One of the reasons I believe the Canadiens passed on Michkov was the degree to which his willingness to compete would waver, and though I only watched Demidov’s playoff games, I did not see that same variance in competitiveness. He fights for pucks. He skates back hard on defence. He physically engages opponents. In other words, he cares, and it shows.

Is Demidov a defensive stalwart? An elite two-way player? No, of course not. But he was engaged in the game, at least in my viewings, in a way that was not the case in the games I viewed in Michkov’s draft year. Demidov’s compete does not appear to be an issue.”»

- Arpon Basu

Répondre
1 Réponse
Admin
(@chkeller)

Famed Member

@francois28 

J'ai l'impression qu'on a des dilemmes similaires au 5e choix cette année qu'on avait l'année passée avec David Reinbacher vs Michkov. Le «statement» de Simon Saint-Laurent sur Lindstrom vs Demidov nous confirme les difficultés d'évaluation de ce repêchage. Tout comme Paul Bernier, j'ai des appréhensions sur Lindstrom comme on aurait pu en avoir sur Nolan Patrick... Ce n'est pas facile d'évaluer les joueurs. Espérons que Chicago choisisse Levshunov ou Lindstrom et qu'une autre équipe choisisse un joueur comme Silayev, Buium ou Dickinson. Ça pourrait être un élément qui pave la voie pour Demidov au 5e rang. Sinon, on tombe sur Iginla, Catton, Sennecke ou Parekh...

Répondre
Francois28
(@francois28)
Membre

Catton inspired by Jack Hughes ahead of 2024 NHL Draft | NHL.com

Extrait pris sur HF Boards : 

«Catton felt fortunate to have a chance to stay with Jim and Ellen Hughes two summers ago since Berkly and the Hughes brothers, Jack, Luke and Quinn, each share the same agency.

"It was great how they kind of go through their everyday life and the way the Hughes brothers were brought up is pretty special; how obsessed they are with hockey too," Catton said. "I learned a lot being there and following them. I think it just added to how much I respect and look up to them."»

Répondre
1 Réponse
(@toeblake151)

Noble Member

@francois28 

un élément d'information de premier plan.

s'entraîner avec les Hughes est bien plus formateur que n'importe quel enseignement dans la AHL.

Juste pour ça il vient de monter dans mon classement

Répondre
Francois28
(@francois28)
Membre

Wheelers final prediction is

Celebrini at 1
Levshunov 2
Silayev 3
Demidov 4
Lindstrom 5

Répondre
Francois28
Admin Registered
(@paul-bernier)
Famed Member

La liste la plus attendue est celle de CHKeller!

Elie as-tu le temps de nous la présenter? 

Répondre
1 Réponse
Admin
(@chkeller)

Famed Member

@paul-bernier 

On verra... C'est une question de temps... :)

J'aimerais pouvoir avoir plus de visionnements. Je verrai ce que je peux fournir comme liste d'ici le repêchage.

Répondre
Page 86 / 101

Laisser une réponse

Author Name

Author Email

Titre *

La taille de fichier maximale autorisée est de 10MB

Aperçu 0 Révisions Enregistré
Share:
DansLaBande

GRATUIT
VOIR